Thursday, June 4, 2009

Much better...

Yes, formula is the answer. I have a much more peaceful and happier baby on my hands. Hooray!

Now, we just have to get him to stay awake during the day, instead of torturing me every hour and a half at night.

However, he did try a new trick on me today -- and I didn't really like it all that much.

I was changing a poopy diaper and I was almost done with it and about to put on a new one when MORE POOP came flying out. YUCK! I tried to catch it, but it got on his blanket (not to mention in my raccoon wounds) and then, like an idiot, I accidentally set him back down in it, so it got on his back and his onesie. oops.

So, I got him cleaned up and changed and all that stuff. And now I've been peed AND pooped on. I'm hoping he saves the explosive poops for Dad.

Just another fun day of gross in my life.

I got all the Explanation of Benefits for the hospital stay for me and Ryan. My bills totaled approx. $15k. Ryan's were $4500 or so. Luckily, we only pay $2k for the deductables for me and Ryan. AND, we won't have to pay for another doctor bill this year, because we've met everything for the year. Pretty sweet. :)

No comments: